Sunday, March 3, 2013

When Life Becomes an Adventure


It seems fitting that I should read Gulliver's Travels when my life takes on one craziest adventures I've been on since Baltimore. The last few weeks have truly been an adventure in almost every sense of the word. All I can say is I have some truly amazing people in my life who are constantly there to support me and see me through.
With that being said, February Reading did not go as planned. I moved to a new apartment in Baltimore. It is fabulous, and yes you should come visit! I am still about 1/2 done with The Purpose Driven Life, I did finish Gulliver's Travels, but I am two books short for February. March and Summer will be great catch-up months (note Summer Reading and Spring Break here).

With that being said, you can plan, read and reflect, but sometimes life just throws you a curve ball. You have to take it one day at a time and re-evaluate.

Thanks for everyone being so patient. Today I am posting my review of Gulliver's Travels and March Books. 


Happy Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment