Wednesday, March 27, 2013

April Books

The month of March flew by. I already finished 9 books, and there are still more 4 more days to finished my last two books. I'll be right on track at 25% done with the year and 25 books done!

With nearly 1000 page views, many Facebook conversations, and positive feedback, I think I will keep up the blog and share my adventure with you all. I am working throughout the end of this month to make a few updates and clean up some pieces. All in all this have been fabulous. Thank you for your support, recommendations, and kind words!

March ended up pulling together many books of purpose and heart. All in all they were character building books. Overall, it was a great set of books.

Onto April. These are a little all over, and I may put the last 1-2 into May. Enjoy.
(The Full list of most of the 100 books can always be found here.)

Casual Vacancy: JK Rowling
Harry Potter and Deathly Hallows: JK Rowling
Half the Sky: Women Turn Oppression into Opportunity
Catch 22: Joseph Heller
The Audacity of Hope: Thoughts on Reclaiming the American Dream: Barack Obama
The Guy Not Taken: Jennifer Weiner
Treasure Island: Robert Louis Stephenson
Lean In: Sheryl Sandberg


Happy Reading!


No comments:

Post a Comment