Monday, March 4, 2013

March Books- Challenge Accepted!

I am beyond excited it is March! February, I do believe, was my least favorite month in Baltimore. I moved and had other life hiccups. Reading is officially behind. March is a time to catch up. In short here are the next TEN books I hope to read. Hopefully, I will even read them in the 28 days. (That is 2.8 days a book)

There are some of my favorite books this month and a few new ones! Here is to hoping this month goes much smoother.


(About 50% done with The Purpose Driven Life- Target Date March 14/15)
Cormac McCarthy- The Road
J K Rowling- Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix
Sarah Jio- Blackberry Winter
Mitch Albom- Tuesday's with Morrie
Sophia Kinsella-I've Got Your Number
John Knowles-A Separate Peace
What Color is Your Parachute?
J K Rowling- Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince
R. Hall, D. Moore- Same Kind of Different as Me
Art Spigelman-Maus


Happy Reading! (PS I get to read on the beach and on a plane this month! PUMPED!)

No comments:

Post a Comment