Sunday, September 1, 2013

September Books..

September... this just might just be one of my favorite months of the year! New semester starting, Football in the air, New TV episodes, and amazing Fall weather. Wait where does reading fit into this! My goal is to read 9 books this month, but it is my birthday month so I get to do what I want, right?

In order to read all the books I can and enjoy the month. I am reading books that I want. Only a few of my classic themes will emerge. For the most part I am reading books that I have been excited about for a while!



1984- George Orwell
The Fault of our Stars- John Green
The Fellowship of the Rings- J. R. R. Tolkien
The Cuckoo's Calling- J. K. Rowling
The Tipping Point: How Little Things Make a Big Difference- Malcolm Gladwell
The Kite Runner- Khaled Hosseini
Bossypants- Tiny Fey
Are you There God? It's Me Margaret- Judy Blume
Getting Things Done. The Art of Stress-Free Productivity

Enjoy!

Happy Reading!

2 comments:

  1. You are going to love September. I've read a few of those books, and many are on my list!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes- It was a great book for reading! Next month list is coming soon.

      Delete