Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Merry Christmas Eve

It is hard to believe the year is almost coming to an end. I have 7 days left to read about 900 pages. Lucky for me I am off of work these entire 7 days. Thanks to you all who have joined me on my journey of reading 100 books. Over the next week, I hope to post about my favorite of the last 50 and my top 10 favorites. Finally, I am still debating about what next year looks like for the blog, but I will always keep reading!

My grandmother was a librarian for many years. Her love of reading was spread to my dad and aunts and then onto me. Their reading taste definitely show through in the blog. My dad will read the blog in his email, but my grandmother is not quite as technical savvy. For Christmas, I spent time printing out the blog so that she may have the opportunity to read the blog and see the books I have been reading.  Special shout out to my niece, Jenna Grace for helping me print 100+ post! I am excited for this very special Christmas gift in the morning.

I want to wish you all a Very Merry Christmas. I hope you all enjoy this time with friends and family. Maybe you will even find a few moments to read!

Happy Reading!



No comments:

Post a Comment