Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Laughing All the Way

BossypantsSometimes you just want a light read and a time to laugh. Sometimes you can stay up late and read a book in 1 or 2 nights. For me this book was Tina Fey's Bossypants. It was fabulous!

While I have heard from multiple people that the Audio book is great, I decided to read it. I literally laughed so hard I was crying at points. Tina Fey writes like she is sitting next to you. It is refreshing to see how she became such a great comedian from such a humble background, yet she never forgets her roots.

I highly encourage all to read this book. If you are not a fan of comedy, this may not be your favorite, but it is well worth the 2-3 hours it will take you to read.

Happy Reading!

Jumping into Getting Things Done: The Art of Stress-Free Productivity. Still aiming for 9 books in September. Cross your fingers.

2 comments:

  1. Yes, I just read this in August. I could imagine everything being said in her voice and imagine her acting

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes- It makes me want to try the audio book. Such a good read!

      Delete