Thursday, January 3, 2013

100 Books of 2013

After careful deliberation, 95 of the 100 books have been chosen. It took me about 4 days and some good time going through my bookshelves, list, and my new favorite site. Goodreads.

The list can be found here: http://tinyurl.com/Katereads100list

The goal is to read about 8-9 books a month. I will post about the books I am reading as well as start the month off with the books of the month.

Most months will have part of a series, a life help book, some classics, good fiction, and light books.

If you want to create  your own reading challenge,  sort your own reading list, or follow this reading list, I encourage you to use Goodreads. It is a great resource of reviews, places to buy books, author information, and you can follow friends.

If you are starting a similar reading journey let me know!

Happy Reading!


No comments:

Post a Comment