Thursday, January 3, 2013

January Books



While I don't think reading 100 books will be easy, I do think it will be a challenge. I have put in a few books that I love and have read before, but I also have but in books that I decided not to finish.

So how do you actually read 100 books in a year? You plan and plan ahead. My friends and family will laugh at this as I have been planning my whole entire life.  You have to balance long books with short books. Classics with thrillers. Plays with fantasy.  Here is the method to my madness:

1 Life Help Book
2 Classics (or more)
2 New Fiction
1 Biography/Non Fiction
2 Books of a Series
1-2 Random (adjust to size)

On average 8-9 books should be read in a month.

This month the lucky books are (Please check out my Goodreads shelf for the complete list, Author Credit and More)

Life of Pi (Completed 1/2/13)
To Kill A Mockingbird
Harry Potter and the Sorcerers Stone
Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets
Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban
Killing Lincoln
The Purpose Driven Life
The Night Circus
Fahrenheit 451

Happy Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment