Sunday, January 27, 2013

February Books

Can it be that we are almost done with January? Lucky for me, we still have 5 whole days! That means I will finish Fahrenheit 451 and start the first book of February (which is a good thing because I have an a lofty goal- 8.5 books in 28 days)

Thanks for all your support! It is hard to believe there have been over 400 views in a little over 3 weeks! I enjoy checking to see what many of you are reading on Goodreads. On my Goodreads shelves, every two months will have its own shelf so you can see what books are coming up. As I catalog books I own and read, I add them to shelves. If you are in the area, let me know if you want to borrow a book.Additionally, check out your local library or utilize the Amazon Kindle Lending Library. If you look there are millions of books at your fingertips!

While much more of my free time these days is spent reading and reflecting on books, I also am taking more time to reflect back on how I was able to get where I am today. I hope you are enjoying my journey. If you have feedback, suggestions, or comments, feel free to send them my way!

Keep reading, Keep Sharing. Keep Reflecting.

 Happy Reading!

February Books
(Please check out the link for Author attribute, where to buy, and more info)

Strengths Based Leadership (If you buy the Kindle version, you also get to take StrengthQuest)
*The Purpose Driven Life (1 chapter per day for 40 days)
The Great Gatsby
Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire
Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix
The Road
Divine Secrets of the Ya-Ya Sisterhood
I am America and So Can You!
Gulliver's Travels

No comments:

Post a Comment