Sunday, November 3, 2013

Sometimes you just need a break

The BungalowAfter reading some pretty intense books the last two weeks, I decided I wanted to read a light an easy read. Luckily, I had Sarah Jio The Bungalow on my list. I think I read the entire book in less than 24 hours. The story is captivating. While most of the story is told through a flashback, the two stories meet and mysteries are solved.

Sarah Jio brings together the perfect blend of character development, plot, and intrigue. Anne and her friend Kitty leave to serve as army nurses in the South Pacific in WWII. The stories the come together and plot twist make this a great book with a surprising twist at the end.

(PS: On a side note, I highly recommend reading this book on the beach or any tropical location.)


Currently evaluating my next book options.. can't decide off my list!

Happy Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment