Saturday, November 2, 2013

November Books

It is hard to believe it is November.  82 books are complete. 18 books left. That works out nicely to 9 books a month. I remember when I had only read 9 books and wasn't sure if I would be able to ever finish 100 books. With November and December come holidays, cold weather, and exciting football games! Reading has become a balance between work, social life, and just other commitments. I manage most of the time. I am not going to lie. I am glad October books are over. As a whole, they were not my favorite set of books. Let's hope that November books are much better.

On a side note, I am also going to try and spend a day or two updating most of the 100+ blog post. The old post don't have pictures, some need grammar and spelling edits, etc. Wish me luck!

Happy Reading!

Moonwalking with Einstein: The Art of Remembering Everything: Joshua Foer
The Art of Racing in the Rain- Garth Stein
The Two Towers -J. R. R. Tolkien
Middlesex- Jeffery Eugenides
Walden and Civil Disobedience- Henry David Thoreau
Where'd You Go Bernadette - Maria Semple
Defending Jacob- William Landay
The Bungalow- Sarah Jio
Animal Farm- George Orwell
Is Everyone Hanging Out Without Me? Mindy Kaling

(Yes, I know there are 10 books. Just in case I get ahead or can't find a book!)

No comments:

Post a Comment