Thursday, October 10, 2013

Finally finished the Fellowship


Good news, I am pretty much on track for my 100 books with 76 books down. Bad news, I am two blog post behind. So I am taking my lunch break and writing a quick post.
The Fellowship of the Ring (The Lord of the Rings, #1)
Since I was about 15, my family has encouraged my to read the Lord of the Ring series. I read the Hobbit, but stopped with the rest. I picked up Tolkien's The Fellowship of the Rings two other times over the last two years, but I never read it. Finally over the last week, I finished it and was so excited.

Frodo's journey of courage, strength, and trials was great to read. However, I have seen the movie multiple times. I know the end result. Sadly, I did not have the luxury of creating all of the worlds and characters in my head. The story is always good, but it was a very intense and detailed book to get through.

While I will say every avid reader should read this book at least once, I may only read this book only once.


Finished FISH and starting The House of Hades tonight!

Happy Reading All!



No comments:

Post a Comment