Saturday, September 7, 2013

When you Fall for Characters..

The Fault in Our Stars Reflecting back on The Fault in Our Stars by John Green my mind went so many places. First off this was a great book. While two young lovers fight cancer, Green is amazing at creating characters you love and keeping the plot moving.

Hazel and Gus travel in search for answers to the end of a novel. This search and quest for answers reminds me so much of myself. Occasionally, I have stayed up for hours creating entire stories and what if scenarios about the end of a book. There is nothing better in a book then when you can connect with a character. Hazel learns an important lesson that is good for us all to remember that many characters are imprints of authors life. There is a time and reason for the end of a book. Usually we just have to accept this.

I just kind of rambled here. Starting Cuckoo Calling Tonight!

Happy Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment