Monday, September 30, 2013

October Books

Wow it is hard to believe, we are heading into the last stretch of 2013 and the last 27 books. That is technically 9 books a month. I am not sure how the last months will play out, but I am excited. Choosing some of the last books has been interesting. Goodreads is my savior. It is great to take in suggestions and filter out what I want to read this year and what I want to read in the future.

Right now, I have 11 books on the October list. I am not sure how far I will get on the list, but I would love to knock out 10 with the holidays coming up. We will see. Thanks for always reading the blog and supporting me along the way. As always, send me your suggestions, feedback!

On a side note, I spent the weekend at the Baltimore Book Festival. It was amazing.

Keep Reading!

Happy Reading!

Fellowship of the Ring,  J.R.R. Tolken  (I am still working on this from September)
The House of Hades, Rick Riordian
Heaven is for Real: A Little Boy's Astounding Trip to Heaven and Back, Todd Burpo
Ender's Game, Orson Scott Card
Morrie in His Own Words, Morrie Schwartz
Fish:A Remarkable Way to Boost Morale and Improve Results, Stephen Lundin
Why are All the Black Kids Sitting Together in the Cafeteria?  Beveley Daniel Tatum
Beloved, Toni Morrison
The Shinning, Stephen King
Middlesex,  Jeffery Eugendies


No comments:

Post a Comment