Sunday, June 2, 2013

June Books


Here are the June Books. This looks like a pretty good list with many recommended from friends, recent list etc. Overall, I am pretty close to being on track. At the end of May, I was at 40 books toward my 100 book goal. I think I can read 10 books this month to stay on track! 11 books are below just in case I run into trouble finding one. Also this month, I plan to go through and update, add content to older post, and sharpen up the blog. Feel free to send me any suggestions.

Thanks for all your support and I hope your reading journey is going well!

Kate


 Inferno Dan Brown
A Lion Among Men Gregory Maguire 
 The Rook Daniel O'Malley
A Passage to India, E.M. Forester
A Bend in the Road, Nicholas Sparks
Cat's Cradle Kurt Vonnegut
Outliers: The Story of Success Malcolm Gladwell
 The Alchemist  Paulo Coelho
The Wind in the Willows
Flowers for Algernon David Keys

(Family vacation was amazing. I only read 2.5 books though. The Lovely Bones post is coming up next)

Happy Reading! Almost done with Inferno!

No comments:

Post a Comment