Thursday, August 1, 2013

August Books.. Summer Ending!

It is hard to believe 7 months and over 50 books have past. July was a social month for me, so I only read 7 books. August I have big plans! Reading is an adventure. New books are added and changed. Things happen. My Goodreads shelf is the first to be updated. Feel free to follow  me there as well. My Currently reading shelf will have all of my To Be Read books left for the month. Every two months also has its own shelf.

Finally, this weekend, fingers cross, I am going to go back and import pictures and ratings for Jan.-May post.  Those are my months update! Let me know if you have any feedback!

Kate

The Glass Castle- Jeannettee Walls
The Hobbit- J.R.R. Tolkien
The Color Purple- Alice Walker
Day After Night-Anita Diamant
The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy- Douglas Adams
Oh God, Oh God:Young Adults Speak out About their Sexuality and  Christian Spirituality
Four Quartets- T.S. Elliot
The House on Mango Street- Sandra Cisnenos


Happy Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment