Sunday, May 19, 2013

Belief in the Power of Positive Thinking

The Secret (The Secret, #1)...or as others would say The Secret. Like many of the books I have read this year, this was a book that had received press and media attention for years before I read it.  Now, I realize that much of my life I have lived part of the mantra of The Secret by Rhonda Byrne.  Growing up you would be hard pressed to find me without a smile on my face or faith that good things happen. With life growing on me this was sometimes hard to keep, but I pressed on most of the time. And life is great. Well most of the time.
All in all, this has been one of my favorite books. The Secret reminds me of the power of the mind and how much it can do. I have always believed what you put out into the world you receive. This book truly shows all of this.
I'm wrapping up a great vacation and will add more to this post I believe,  but all in all in all.. great book.


Another book down! Happy Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment